Frost Behemoth Giant Miniature Dungeons and Dragons, DnD, D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy Painted
These legendary fearsome foes will dwell in large underground cavern systems where they generally can be the largest and most dangerous creature around. Behemoths only travel in pairs while mating and raising a young, after which they separate. While on all fours, an adult Behemoth stands 7 to 8 feet tall at the shoulder. Behemoths stand 18 feet tall while on their hind legs, and weigh about 11,000 pounds. Behemoths travel on all fours to facilitate movement, but forage and fight on their hind legs where they can make better use of their fierce claws. Behemoths are aggressively territorial attacking any creature with vicious ferocity, regardless of size that enters their domain. Stories or reportings of Behemoths are exceedingly rare, because those whom have seen the Behemoth first hand, are rarely lucky enough to escape the experience with their lives.
Miniature Dungeons and dragons, DnD, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, Colorful, for board games
We offer most famous international payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, Satispay)
Up to 10 working days for production, delivery in Europe: 3 - 5 business days
Find our returns policy on Terms and conditions
We offer three quality choices:
- ECONOMY: the level of detail is the same as the standard and what our competitors offer but if you want to save some money you will have to help us. You will receive the thumbnail with print media again. Nothing impossible. Simply remove them with trunchenches or tweezers. But savings are guaranteed 💶 💶 💶 💶;
- STANDARD: the details are the same as those provided by our competitors and the miniature will arrive clean ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted;
- HIGH DEFINITION: the level of detail is the top. You'll hardly find it in other stores. We use 4K technology to make the prints and a special resin that stands out the details. Look at the photo in the gallery to understand the differences. Here too you will get the clean miniature ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted.
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us! 🧙
📏 SIZE AND SCALE OF MINIATURES:
- S (Small) about 25-30mm high, ideal for dwarves, goblins, gnomes, or humanoids on a 28mm scale... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- M (Medium) 30-35mm high, perfect for humanoids, characters, elves, orcs... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- L (Large) 60-65mm high, perfect for Ogres, Monsters, Big Monsters, Huge Beasts... (round base up to 50 mm in diameter);
- XL (Huge) 80-110 high, perfect for Giants, Epic Monsters, Epic Creatures, Dragons, Statues (round base up to 76 mm in diameter);
- XXL (Gigantic) 120 high-... mm perfect for Colossal Monsters, Epic Giants, Ancient Dragons, Mammoth Monsters. (round base up to 10 cm in diameter).
We use as standard size (30mm) the one indicated on the D&D monster manual. If you need an even bigger thumbnail or a particular measure contact us and we will do everything we can to please you.
🏞 STAGE BASE
Miniatures come with the classic round base but if you want to make your miniature epic choose the scenic base.. if you choose advanced painting is included.
🖌 PAINTING SERVICE
We offer hand painting service of your miniatures. You can choose between two levels:
- base level: base color and washing.
- advanced level: Base color, washes, contrasts, different lights/shadows, texturization of materials and details
Your miniature will never be the same again.
Miniatures are sent by express courier and the tracking code is always provided.
Do the measures we propose not meet your needs? Does your character have a particular height? Do you want me to be as faithful as possible? Let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
We are authorized resellers with a regular commercial license.