Goblin Wizard Miniature Dungeons and Dragons, DnD, D&D, Pathfinder, Painted Warhammer Fantasy
Goblins are a very common breed of rather weak evil humanoids. Goblins and kobolds are often the first kind of non-human monsters that characters face at the first level. In D&D, unlike other fantasy role-playing games, goblins are not the little cousins of orcs, but are part of the goblinoid genre, which includes hobgoblins, bugbears, and others.
Dungeons and dragons miniature, DnD, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, Colorful, for board games
We offer most famous international payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, Satispay)
Up to 10 working days for production, delivery in Europe: 3 - 5 business days. 20 days for color
Find our returns policy on Terms and conditions
Goblins are small humanoid monsters. They vary in height from 90 cm to just over one meter, and in weight from 18 to 20 kg. They walk upright even if their arms almost reach their knees.
Goblins usually live in tribes, which can go from gangs of about ten individuals to colonies of 400 goblins; in these tribes it is always the strongest goblin to command.
Larger tribes can raise cruel wolves or wolves as mounts, or ally with worgs from which they are brought into battle.
We offer three quality choices:
- STANDARD WITH SUPPORTS (Economy):thelevel of detail is the same as the standard and what our competitors offer but if you want to save some money you will have tohelp us. You will receive the thumbnail with print media again. Nothing impossible. Simply remove them with trunchenches or tweezers. But savings are guaranteed 💶 💶 💶 💶;
- STANDARD: the details are the same as those provided by our competitors and the miniature will arrive clean ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted;
- HIGH DEFINITION: the level of detail is the top. You'll hardly find it in other stores. We use 4K technology to make the prints and a special resin that stands out the details. Look at the photo in the gallery to understand the differences. Here too you will get the clean miniature ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted.
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us! 🧙
📏 SIZE AND SCALE OF MINIATURES:
- S (Small) about 25-30mm high, ideal for dwarves, goblins, gnomes, or humanoids on a 28mm scale... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- M (Medium) 30-35mm high, perfect for humanoids, characters, elves, orcs... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- L (Large) 60-65mm high, perfect for Ogres, Monsters, Big Monsters, Huge Beasts... (round base up to 50 mm in diameter);
- XL (Huge) 80-110 high, perfect for Giants, Epic Monsters, Epic Creatures, Dragons, Statues (round base up to 76 mm in diameter);
- XXL (Gigantic) 120 high-... mm perfect for Colossal Monsters, Epic Giants, Ancient Dragons, Mammoth Monsters. (round base up to 10 cm in diameter).
We use as standard size (30mm) the one indicated on the D&D monster manual. If you need an even bigger thumbnail or a particular measure contact us and we will do everything we can to please you.
🏞 STAGE BASE
Miniatures come with the classic round base but if you want to make your miniature epic choose the scenic base.. if you choose advanced painting is included.
🖌 PAINTING SERVICE
We offer hand painting service of your miniatures. You can choose between two levels:
- base level: base color and washing.
- advanced level: Base color, washes, contrasts, different lights/shadows, texturization of materials and details
Your miniature will never be the same again.
Miniatures are sent by express courier and the tracking code is always provided.
Do the measures we propose not meet your needs? Does your character have a particular height? Do you want me to be as faithful as possible? Let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
We are authorized resellers with a regular commercial license.