Ice giant ice warrior miniature axe Dungeons and dragons, DnD, D&D, Pathfinder, warhammer Fantasy painted
Although it may sometimes seem coarse, Ugrog is in no way a giant villain. His only crime was wanting something better for himself and his tribe. He was branded a traitor when he decided to speak out against the barbaric traditions and senseless violence the tribe indulged in.
So, he was exiled.
He only arrived at the Frost Lands by accident, as he wandered aimlessly, and decided to stay, because he felt this place was special and wanted to know why.
What he didn't know was that this was another creature's "territory" and that he would have to fight in order to stay.
Dungeons and dragons miniature, DnD, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, Colorful, for board games
We offer most famous international payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, Satispay)
Up to 10 working days for production, delivery in Europe: 3 - 5 business days. 20 days for color
Find our returns policy on Terms and conditions
The frost giants are much feared, as their craving for destruction and war and their contemptuous behavior drive them to ever greater manifestations of brutality. Frost giants begin by attacking from a distance, hurling rocks until the ammo runs out or the opponent approaches, then confront it with their huge axes. One of your favorite tactics is ambushing by hiding under the snow above an icy or snowy slope, where opponents will have difficulty reaching them, and then start causing an avalanche before going into battle. Frost giants can hide very well in snowy environments and are masters in stealth in their domain.
Frost giants survive by hunting and raiding themselves, as they live in cold, desolate environments. Groups of frost giants are divided almost equally between those who live in makeshift settlements or abandoned castles and those who wander the icy north, such as nomads looking for loot and provisions. The leaders of the frost giants are called jarls and require absolute obedience to their followers. At any time a jarl can be challenged in combat for command of the tribe. These challenges typically end with the death of one of the contenders. A single jarl can often count on a dozen or more smaller tribes than frost giants as an extension of his. In such cases, the leaders of the smaller tribes are known as captains or warlords.
Frost giants like to take prisoners and use them both as slaves and as raw material. Usually each group of frost giants keeps 1–2 humanoid slaves chained to a slave trainer: the meanest and cruelest of the group after the jarl. They also have a certain passion for monstrous pets: White Dragons and Winter Wolves are popular choices, but in the lair of a frost giant you can also find Remorhaz, Yeti and even Linnorm.
We offer three quality choices:
- STANDARD WITH SUPPORTS (Economy): the level of detail is the same as the standard and what our competitors offer but if you want to save some money you will have to help us. You will receive the thumbnail with print media again. Nothing impossible. Simply remove them with trunchenches or tweezers. But savings are guaranteed 💶 💶 💶 💶;
- STANDARD: the details are the same as those provided by our competitors and the miniature will arrive clean ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted;
- HIGH DEFINITION: the level of detail is the top. You'll hardly find it in other stores. We use 4K technology to make the prints and a special resin that stands out the details. Look at the photo in the gallery to understand the differences. Here too you will get the clean miniature ready to be used for your sessions or to be painted.
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us! 🧙
📏 SIZE AND SCALE OF MINIATURES:
- S (Small) about 25-30mm high, ideal for dwarves, goblins, gnomes, or humanoids on a 28mm scale... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- M (Medium) 30-35mm high, perfect for humanoids, characters, elves, orcs... (round base 25 mm in diameter);
- L (Large) 60-65mm high, perfect for Ogres, Monsters, Big Monsters, Huge Beasts... (round base up to 50 mm in diameter);
- XL (Huge) 80-110 high, perfect for Giants, Epic Monsters, Epic Creatures, Dragons, Statues (round base up to 76 mm in diameter);
- XXL (Gigantic) 120 high-... mm perfect for Colossal Monsters, Epic Giants, Ancient Dragons, Mammoth Monsters. (round base up to 10 cm in diameter).
We use as standard size (30mm) the one indicated on the D&D monster manual. If you need an even bigger thumbnail or a particular measure contact us and we will do everything we can to please you.
🏞 STAGE BASE
Miniatures come with the classic round base but if you want to make your miniature epic choose the scenic base.. if you choose advanced painting is included.
🖌 PAINTING SERVICE
We offer hand painting service of your miniatures. You can choose between two levels:
- base level: base color and washing.
- advanced level: Base color, washes, contrasts, different lights/shadows, texturization of materials and details
Your miniature will never be the same again.
Miniatures are sent by express courier and the tracking code is always provided.
Do the measures we propose not meet your needs? Does your character have a particular height? Do you want me to be as faithful as possible? Let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
We are authorized resellers with a regular commercial license.